Welcome to the AutoTech: Detroit 2023 Speaker Portal!
This portal has been built to act a central repository of everything you might need to know as a speaker.
Our team has already registered you as a Speaker.
AutoTech: Detroit takes place at the Suburban Collection Showplace, Novi, MI
June 7 – Registration opens at 8.00am, with agenda sessions starting promptly at 9.00am. Conference closes at 6.00pm before the COVESA & AutoTech: Detroit Reception | OFFSITE at (6.00pm-9.00pm)
June 8 – Registration opens at 8.00am, with agenda sessions starting promptly at 9.00am. Conference closes at 3.35pm before the Wards 10 Best Interiors & UX Awards Reception.
Venue Address: Suburban Collection Showplace, 46100 Grand River Ave, Novi, MI 48374, USA
Book Your Hotel
To book with the Hyatt located at the Suburban Collection Showplace, please visit: https://www.hyatt.com/en-US/group-booking/DTTZH/G-ATWA
For alternative options, please visit: https://hotelmap.com/MWVQ9
Our team has already registered you as a Speaker. On the 24th May, you will receive our final logistical email, sent via the Event App. Please whitelist email@example.com. Within the app, you will find your registration QR code. You will need this to pick up your badge on the day.
Upon arrival, please enter the Suburban Collection Showplace via the doors marked with stickers, as designed by our Headline Sponsor Verizon Business. Immediately on your left, you will see our “Expedited Speaker & VIP Registration Desk”.
Simply head there with your QR code to get your badge. Your QR code is automatically generated in the Event App – details on how to download the app can be found here >>
From there, our team will direct you to either the Speaker/VIP Lounge or your Conference Session Room.
Throughout AutoTech: Detroit, you will have access to our exclusive Speaker / VIP Lounge – a dedicated space for you. There will be refreshments, Wi-Fi, charging points, and comfortable seating for you to enjoy some well deserved time out. This Lounge is located on the Show Floor, to the right-hand side of the main Expo Entrance Doors (Exhibition Hall B).
On the day, please arrive to your allocated room 15 minutes before in order to get mic’d up. Staff at Registration or located in the Speaker/VIP Lounge will be able to direct you. We have a technical team onsite supporting us during the event, who will be happy to walk you through the technical setup and verify that any slides you may have are displaying as desired.
- Presentations are 25 minutes in length to include 5 minute Q&A from audience.
- Chairperson will introduce you to the stage and field your Q&A.
- PPT presentation size 16:9 – Please upload your presentations via this link by June 2nd.
- Please bring a backup copy on USB or bring your laptop with you.
- All panels will be 45 minutes in length which includes Q&A. No slides. All panels are designed to be interactive discussions.
- A detailed panel briefing email will be sent to each panel early May and will include your specific session time / location / date for your virtual pre-meet.
- Scheduled virtual panel pre-meet to discuss topic and meet other panellists and moderator (during last 2 weeks of May).
- All fireside chats will be 25 minutes in length which includes Q&A.
- No slides required.
- Early May a detailed fireside chat briefing email will be sent to speakers & interviewers and will include your specific session time / location / date for your virtual pre-meet.
- A scheduled virtual fireside chat pre-meet to discuss will take place during last 2 weeks of May.
- As Chairperson, we ask that you open and close the session with 5 minutes of remarks.
- To open, you should aim to set the scene of the following discussions and give the audience a taste of what they can expect.
- To close, aim to sum up the key takeaways from the sessions.
Share Your Attendance
As a Speaker, we’d love for to share your participation to your network. It’s a great way of letting your contacts know that you will be at AutoTech: Detroit 2023. We’ve created some imagery for you to share, simply click the button below to access the files.
- Suggested LinkedIn Copy:
- I am looking forward to participating at this year’s #AutoTechDetroit | June 7-8th, powered by @TU-Automotive and @WardsAuto. Will I see you there? Enjoy 30% off your ticket with my promo code – SPEAKER30. Register now -> https://bit.ly/3AQWP5M
- Suggested Twitter Copy:
- I am looking forward to participating at this year’s #AutoTechDetroit, powered by @WardsAuto. Fancy joining me in Novi? Enjoy 30% off your ticket with my promo code – SPEAKER30. Register now -> https://bit.ly/3AQWP5M
REMEMBER – you can offer your contacts 30% off their ticket. All they need is quote promo code SPEAKER30.
Any Questions? Email Freya Smale | Director, Marketing, Automotive -> Freya.Smale@Informa.com