Join us as we engage automaker designers with technology suppliers for conversation and solutions focusing on the consumer’s user experience in a vehicle.
2020 WardsAuto User Experience Conference
The WardsAuto User Experience Conference has joined forces with TU-Automotive Detroit, TU-Automotive Awards, WardsAuto Interiors Conference, and ADAS & Autonomous Vehicles for one year only in a Festival of Automotive
Join us this August to Connect with the industry, Accelerate your business, Showcase your expertise, and Educate your customer.
August 18-20, 2020 | 100% Virtual – Live and OnDemand
WARDSAUTO UX CONFERENCE 2020 GOES VIRTUAL
Build Brand Awareness
Engage Decision Makers
Launch New Products & Services
Generate Qualified Business Leads
Event Website Exposure
Conference Passes + Discounts
WardsAuto UX Audience Survey
rated the event good, very good, or excellent
said the panel content was useful for their role
rated the networking good, very good, or excellent
WE ARE GOING FULLY VIRTUAL
As the world has continued to adapt over the past few months, we have been continuously reviewing the best ways to serve the Automotive community. We believe the need for our community to connect, inform and innovate is stronger than ever and Informa Tech Automotive Group is committed to providing you this platform.
Our virtual event will deliver the same, high-quality content including world renowned keynotes, conference tracks, workshops, roundtables and working groups that we are known for. We are excited to provide new innovative networking opportunities through data driven networking engagements across various new virtual formats.
When will the event take place?
August 18-20th, 2020
How does this affect my registration?
If you have already registered for your ticket, you don’t need to take any action as your ticket will be automatically transferred to the Virtual event. For sponsors, exhibitors, speakers and registered attendees for the in-person August event, we’ve been in touch via email to share more information about how to join the Virtual Event.
Question not answered?
We understand you might have more questions during this time and we invite you to reach out to Freya at Freya.firstname.lastname@example.org. She will make sure the enquiry is directed to the correct person and you receive a prompt response.
2020 SESSION HIGHLIGHTS
Discover the ‘must-attend’ sessions that will answer burning questions and provide viable solutions.
- Voice is the biggest platform shift in automotive since the smartphone. How will voice recognition through machine learning and rise of in-car personal assistants enhance the user experience?
- As the number and size of screens increase in the vehicle, will voice technology be the best way for the driver to interact and how will this work if there are multiple screens and users in the vehicle?
- How big a role can HUDs play?
- How can automakers transform the in-car infotainment experience to make it more innovative, appealing, responsive and interactive to their customers thus differentiating themselves from their competitors?
Automotive Meets Finance – The Rise of Auto Fintech
- With in-car payments on the rise, how is fintech making an impact on the auto industry?
- What is the future of E-Wallets, and will it give way to blockchain and cryptocurrency?
- Connected car commerce is a billion-dollar opportunity. What do automakers need to do to ensure they get a share of this lucrative market?
- What commercial collaborations need to take place to go beyond the usual pay at pump, tolls and parking payments that most drivers are already do?
Measuring desirability – How Can Automakers Keep Car Buying Emotive
- How do consumers understand new technology in today’s vehicles?
- Do the general public like all this new tech and is it really bringing the driving experience to a new level or is the experience the same just done a different way?
- How can automakers measure desirability in the car? Can UX bring about a new equation of desirability?
- With every car doing so much how can automakers focus on the personal experience?
- How sensors are not only reshaping the interior of the car but also changing the driver’s experience