August 16-20, 2021
Suburban Collection Showplace, Detroit, MI, USA | & Online
Showcase. at Automotive Tech Week
Looking for ways to showcase your expertise to your customer is vital to doing business. The following options are designed to enable you to speak face-to-face with your audience.
Demonstrate your talent, expertise, experience and passion on the stage and establish yourself as a trusted thought leader.
Leverage this opportunity to share your story and demonstrate your technology to the people that really matter.
Booths are a fantastic way of having a dedicated space for your
business development team during the event. You can customize your booth
with your branding, videos and any collateral you have for the audience to take home in their ‘goodie-bags’.
Entertain your clients at the event via a live demo.
Informa Tech Automotive Group’s unique ‘Sponsor Package Builder’ enables you to build a custom bundle of opportunities that suit your business needs.
Automotive Tech Week is the engine of automotive innovation! We will gather the drivers of automotive; making it the only event you need in 2021 to connect with the industry, accelerate your business, showcase your expertise, and educate your customer.
Secure broad brand exposure and position your business by sponsoring the Megatrend that showcases your capability.
- The data rich ability of this virtual event enables your company to quantify ROI, engagement and lead generation effectively.
- Source quality new leads from across the value chain of automakers, tier 1s, software and more
- Cement your business as a thought leader by taking the virtual stage and underlining your expertise
- Connect with your entire target automotive audience, build new relationships to boost your bottom line
- The event is focused and intimate. Your message won’t get lost in a crowded mass, it will be at the heart of the event.
We will build you a bespoke package, designed to precisely penetrate the minds of our most senior attendees from across the automotive ecosystem, including automakers, tier 1s, and software.