Meet, interact and collaborate with supply professionals who are actively seeking solutions to their supply business challenges.
2020 WardsAuto Interiors Conference
The WardsAuto Interiors Conference has joined forces with TU-Automotive Detroit, TU-Automotive Awards, WardsAuto UX Conference, and ADAS & Autonomous Vehicles for one year only in a Festival of Automotive
Join us this August to Connect with the industry, Accelerate your business, Showcase your expertise, and Educate your customer.
August 18-20, 2020 | 100% Virtual – Live and OnDemand
WARDSAUTO INTERIORS CONFERENCE 2020 GOES VIRTUAL
Build Brand Awareness
Engage Decision Makers
Launch New Products & Services
Generate Qualified Business Leads
Event Website Exposure
Conference Passes + Discounts
2019 WardsAuto Interiors Audience Survey
rated the event good, very good, or excellent
said the panel content was useful for their role
rated the networking good, very good, or excellent
WE ARE GOING FULLY VIRTUAL
As the world has continued to adapt over the past few months, we have been continuously reviewing the best ways to serve the Automotive community. We believe the need for our community to connect, inform and innovate is stronger than ever and Informa Tech Automotive Group is committed to providing you this platform.
Our virtual event will deliver the same, high-quality content including world renowned keynotes, conference tracks, workshops, roundtables and working groups that we are known for. We are excited to provide new innovative networking opportunities through data driven networking engagements across various new virtual formats.
When will the event take place?
August 18-20th, 2020
How does this affect my registration?
If you have already registered for your ticket, you don’t need to take any action as your ticket will be automatically transferred to the Virtual event. For sponsors, exhibitors, speakers and registered attendees for the in-person August event, we’ve been in touch via email to share more information about how to join the Virtual Event.
Question not answered?
We understand you might have more questions during this time and we invite you to reach out to Freya at Freya.firstname.lastname@example.org. She will make sure the enquiry is directed to the correct person and you receive a prompt response.
2020 SESSION HIGHLIGHTS
Discover the ‘must-attend’ sessions that will answer burning questions and provide viable solutions.
New Concepts and Technology for Enhancing Interiors
- How is Human-Centric Lighting (HCL) taking LED technology and interiors to a new level?
- How is lighting pushing the boundaries to create new possibilities for design and product differentiation?
- Innovations that are improving the passenger experience while providing safety and comfort
The Rise of Cabin Sensing and Related Technologies
- How to combine artificial intelligence with sensors, cameras and biometric data to determine not only the occupant’s physiological state, but their emotional state as well.
- Mood-aware technologies through multi-sensor approach
- Rapid detection of distraction, drowsiness and fatigue.
- Creating a personalized environment for each occupant with customized stimuli, including climate, lighting, fragrances, audio
- Offering customized on-demand services such as podcasts, in-car exercise programs, seat massages.
How Can Designers Future Proof Interiors?
- Creating user-centric interiors and experiences for consumers accustomed to the 2-year product cycles of consumer electronics requires a change in culture and new tools and methodologies. It’s not just about adding new features anymore; it’s about doing things like bringing customers into the studio, observing them as they interact with vehicle simulators and with futuristic concepts and sketches.
- How can designers and design studios adapt to such changes?
- What tools can be used?
- What can be learned from other industries?