June 8 - 10, 2021
100% Virtual | Live and OnDemand
Register Your Interest for Focus: Connected Vehicle Commerce
Complete the form below and we will notify you as soon as registration opens.
About Focus: Connected Vehicle Commerce
2021 Focus: Connected Vehicle Commerce will gather the experts to bring the latest innovation, technology, and strategy to your screen for a live virtual event.
- Who are the Key Players in the Automotive In
- Vehicle Payments Ecosystem?
- What Does the Future of In-Vehicle Payment Authentication Look Like?
- What Will be the Largest Consumer Benefit?
- What is the Best Option When it Comes to Protecting Consumer Data?
- Mobile vs. Embedded: Which Interface Will Win?
Complete the form now and be the first to know when registration opens.
Founded in 2009, GENIVI Alliance has successfully completed its initial mission of delivering an open, Linux-based in-vehicle infotainment (IVI) platform and has expanded its scope to help automakers and their suppliers develop standard approaches to:
- integrate multiple operating systems in the central and connected vehicle cockpit
- enhance vehicle connectivity to the cloud
- promote a common vehicle data model and standard service catalog.
The GENIVI community is committed to addressing real-life challenges of the increasingly complex and connected vehicle. Several trends drive GENIVI to pursue the integration of multiple in-vehicle operating systems including ECU consolidation, centralization, domain fusion and centralized vehicle computing. A further driver is the relative disparity of how OEMs and their suppliers define, manage and process vehicle data, suggesting an opportunity for the industry to consolidate around common approaches.