Suburban Collection Showplace, Detroit, MI, USA | & Online
Connect. at Automotive Tech Week
Connecting with your customer is vital to doing business. We offer you a variety of ways to speak face-to-face with your audience.
- VIP SERVICES – PRIVATE DINNERS
We will assist in organizing invite only dinners during the event for you to meet the executives you came for.
- EXCLUSIVE BREAKOUT AREA
Network with other VIP’s in our private section, dedicated to facilitating the conversations you want.
- SECURE THE ATTENDEES YOU WANT
Our VIP services will contact and pursue the individuals you want to meet to discuss business.
- ROUNDTABLE HOSTING
Host an interactive roundtable for Automotive leaders and gather real time data on their current needs.
Take advantage of our the multitude of virtual networking opportunities, or host your own sessions and impress the world with your expertise.
Informa Tech Automotive Group’s unique ‘Sponsor Package Builder’ enables you to build a custom bundle of opportunities that suit your business needs.
Automotive Tech Week is the engine of automotive innovation! We will gather the drivers of automotive; making it the only event you need in 2021 to connect with the industry, accelerate your business, showcase your expertise, and educate your customer.
Secure broad brand exposure and position your business.
- The data rich ability of this virtual event enables your company to quantify ROI, engagement and lead generation effectively.
- Source quality new leads from across the value chain of automakers, tier 1s, software and more
- Cement your business as a thought leader by taking the virtual stage and underlining your expertise
- Connect with your entire target automotive audience, build new relationships to boost your bottom line
- The event is focused and intimate. Your message won’t get lost in a crowded mass, it will be at the heart of the event.
We will build you a bespoke package, designed to precisely penetrate the minds of our most senior attendees from across the automotive ecosystem, including automakers and tier 1s.