Accelerate. at Automotive Tech Week: Megatrends
At Auto Tech Week: Megatrends we offer multiple solutions designed to accelerate your business in 2020 and beyond. With automotive industry leaders seeking new technologies, you can’t miss this opportunity to do business.
This event is the ideal platform for launching a new product or service to the market. Virtual product demonstrations are a fantastic way of showcasing your company’s new capabilities.
Position your business and get a step ahead of your competitors by involving your company in the world’s first significant automotive technology show since the emergence of COVID-19.
Keep your brand front of mind with multiple digital branding opportunities before, during and after the event.
Generate new business opportunities from a highly targeted audience.
Informa Tech Automotive Group’s unique ‘Sponsor Package Builder’ enables you to build a custom bundle of opportunities that suit your business needs.
Automotive Tech Week: Megatrends is Launching 2021 automotive conversation! We will gather the drivers of automotive; making it the only event you need in 2021 to connect with the industry, accelerate your business, showcase your expertise, and educate your customer.
Secure broad brand exposure and position your business by sponsoring the Megatrend that showcases your capability.
- The data rich ability of this virtual event enables your company to quantify ROI, engagement and lead generation effectively.
- Source quality new leads from across the value chain of automakers, tier 1s, software and more
- Cement your business as a thought leader by taking the virtual stage and underlining your expertise
- Connect with your entire target automotive audience, build new relationships to boost your bottom line
- The event is focused and intimate. Your message won’t get lost in a crowded mass, it will be at the heart of the event.
We will build you a bespoke package, designed to precisely penetrate the minds of our most senior attendees from across the automotive ecosystem, including automakers and tier 1s.